HR Advisor (part time) - Central London - £35,000
|Job Title:||HR Advisor (part time) - Central London - £35,000|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Epiphany Wright-Nash|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
A hugely successful and award winning architectural practice is looking to add an experienced HR Advisor on a part time basis (30 hours per week), to deliver hands on HR Support to the wider team. This truly is an excellent opportunity to join a business which offers an incredibly friendly, creative and flexible working environment.
Due to the business experiencing a period of rapid growth, they are now looking to add an experienced HR Advisor to be fundamental to the department covering everything, from general HR administration all the way to working with the head of department to develop policies and drive employee engagement. Supporting across a range of core areas including; HR administration, training and recruitment the successful candidate should be keen to really put their mark on the role, go the extra mile when required and not shy away from taking a hands on approach.
You will have the support of a small team and as the role develops, you will have the chance to move up into an HR Manager position.
The core responsibilities of the role will include;
· Putting together training days/events
· Reviewing and issuing HR related paperwork
· Recording and monitoring overtime, holiday bookings, absences and raising any concerns where appropriate
· Managing the employee review processes, ensuring that they are delivered on time and preparing the relevant paperwork and constructing training plans
· Coordinating the recruitment process including liaising with agencies, following up on feedback from senior management and organising interviews
· Setting up inductions for new starters
· Supporting Managers in evaluating training needs, making suggestions for improvements and putting together on going training plans.
· Providing advice and guidance on ER related issues
· Supporting the senior leadership team through a cultural change programme and staff engagement activities
· Assisting with the production of internal company policies and procedures
· Advising and guiding line managers across all areas
· Providing support on performance based issues
The business is situated in a fantastic location on the South Bank, with a selection of theatres, music venues, bars and restaurants nearby. The company itself are very people focused and invest heavily into their employee's well-being and professional development, with regular appraisals and opportunities for recognition for going above and beyond. They offer an agile way of working and are forward thinking in their approaches.
The salary on offer is between: £30,000 - £35,000 pro rata, depending on the experience you bring to the role and offers a host of other benefits, such as 10% bonus, pension, season ticket loan, regular training and appraisals, private medical amongst others. To apply, please send a copy of your CV with the reference ASH17562EWN/3.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
HR Training Specialist - London - £40,000
City of London, London
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + bonus + additional benefits
Interim HR Manager - 12 month FTC - City of London
City of London, London
Salary: £38000 - £41500 per annum
Benefits Specialist - London - 6month FTC - to £60,000 prorata
Salary: Up to £60000 per annum + pro rata