HR Advisor - Kent - £28,000 - 6 month FTC
|Job Title:||HR Advisor - Kent - £28,000 - 6 month FTC|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum|
|Start Date:||April 2018|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Taylor|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Do you have great administrative and organisational skills and are interested in building a career in HR? This well-established, award winning FMCG business is seeking an additional HR Co-Ordinator to join their HR team covering the night shift, from 6pm - 6am. This is initially an interim fixed term contract, until end of September, where the incumbent will work 4 nights on and 3 nights off.
Based in their offices near Dartford, you will join a team of 4 other HR professionals. On the night shifts, there will be about 100 + staff and this may well go up to 200 during busy periods. There will also be night management and supervisory support for these shifts.
As the sole HR contact during this night shift, you will also gain the opportunity to take a step up in your HR career. You will assist with the recruitment process, manage the disciplinary and grievance process, manage absences and act as a sort of training coordinator working closely with managers to identify needs and any problems.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Some HR experience alongside an HR related degree of qualification, such as CIPD or CPP.
- Up to date knowledge of HR law
- Will be confident working in a stand alone HR role for their shifts, but with the support of a wider HR function within the business.
- Experience managing the disciplinary and grievance process
- Experience with absence management
- Confidence coaching managers and supporting the appraisal process.
- Experience gained with in manufacturing, retail, supply chain, logistics, would be considered particularly advantageous, but not essential to securing the role.
- Experience of training support would be advantageous, as would dealing with agency staff, as this is the bulk of the work force
Shifts aren't set yet, but likely to be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings.
Starting salary for this role is up to £25,000 - £28,000, depending on the skills and experience you bring to the role. There is also an additional benefits package. To register your interest in this opportunity, please send a copy of your CV with the reference number ASH16750RT/1.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
HR Advisor - Wembley - £28,000
Salary: £26000 - £28000 per annum
HR Manager - North London (Enfield) - 12 Month FTC
Salary: Up to £55000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: £28,000 per annum
Junior HR Advisor
HR and H&S Advisor - Leicestershire - £30,000
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum