HR Advisor - Bedford
|Job Title:||HR Advisor - Bedford|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum + 23 days holiday, pension|
|Contact Name:||Chris Hiett|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
A successful and multi-site organisation is looking for an experienced HR Advisor to be based from its offices in Bedford.
Please note that you will need to be a car driver for this position as occasional travel to other UK sites will be required. The role will be the sole HR representative for three sites however you will liaise directly with the HR team in head office.
This HR Advisor role will be responsible for providing generalist HR support to three UK sites. Duties will include:
- HR advisory support to managers and employees
- Supporting employee relations and positive working
- Maintaining policies and procedures
- Supporting recruitment and training
- Managing the company apprenticeship process
- Managing the starters and leavers processes (including onboarding)
- Monitor policy effectiveness and make improvements
- Support Payroll Manager with administration
- Carry out HR admin
- Support with any regional project work
This HR Advisor role is paying a starting salary of up to £30,000 based on experience. Benefits include 23 days annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays), pension scheme and discount schemes. Travel costs to other sites will be covered.
To be suitable for this role you must have previous experience as an HR Advisor covering a generalist role. It is also desirable that you have a relevant CIPD qualification however this is not essential.
Further to the above, you will need to be a car driver and happy to travel when required.
To apply for this HR Advisor role please send a copy of your CV quoting reference number ASH16967CH
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's