HR Administrator (part time) - Central London - £27,000
|Job Title:||HR Administrator (part time) - Central London - £27,000|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£24000 - £27000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Epiphany Wright-Nash|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
A hugely successful and award winning architectural practice is looking to add an experienced HR Administrator on a part time basis, 22.5 hours per week, to support the business and deliver hands on HR Support to the wider team. This an excellent business to join which offer an incredibly friendly, creative and flexible working environment.
The fundamental purpose of the position will be to support across a range of core areas including; HR Administration, Training and Recruitment.
The core responsibilities of the role will include;
· Reviewing and issuing HR related paperwork
· Recording and monitoring overtime, holiday bookings, absences and raising any concerns where appropriate
· Managing the employee review processes, ensuring that they are delivered on time and preparing the relevant paperwork and constructing training plans
· Coordinating the recruitment process including liaising with agencies, following up on feedback from senior management and organising interviews
· Setting up inductions for new starters
· Supporting Managers in evaluating training needs, making suggestions for improvements and putting together on going training plans
The business is situated in a fantastic location on the South Bank, with a fantastic selection of theatres, music venues, bars and restaurants nearby. The company itself are very people focused and invest heavily into their employees well-being and professional development, with regular appraisals and opportunities for recognition for going above and beyond. They are flexible as to how you make up your 22.5 hours in the week, but their preference is for someone to work it across 4 or 5 days.The salary on offer is between £23,000 - £27,000 pro rata, depending on the experience you bring to the role and offers a host of other benefits, such as 10% bonus, pension, season ticket loan, regular training and appraisals, private medical amongst others.To apply, please send a copy of your CV to ASH17007EWN.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
HR Advisor - Central London - £37,000
Salary: £32000 - £37000 per annum + bonus + benefits
HR Manager - Central London - £40,000
Salary: £37000 - £40000 per annum
HR Advisor (part time) - Central London - £35,000
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus + benefits
HR Business Partner - Central London - £37,000
Salary: £30000 - £37000 per annum + bonus + benefits
HR & Recruitment Administrator
Salary: £25,000 per annum