First Line IT Support
|Job Title:||First Line IT Support|
|Salary:||Up to £20000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Sayer|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a global aviation firm for a First Line Engineer to join their software limb and help resolve issues at the first point of contact.
- Escalating issues where necessary.
- Setting up new user accounts.
- Carry out software installs and upgrades.
- Handle 1st line incidents via telephone and remote support.
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products e.g. Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Experience on a help desk and with a ticketing system.
If you feel you are suitable for the role and would like to apply then please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference 'ASH17576ES' in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
2nd Line Support Engineer
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
1st Line IT Helpdesk Analyst
IT Systems Support Engineer
Junior IT Support Analyst
City of London, London
Graduate IT Support Analyst