Executive PA / Administrator
|Job Title:||Executive PA / Administrator|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Will Cusack|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
This will be to cover for a 2 month period and is a full time role, paying up to £20 per hour. The target start date is 26th November 2018.
The Role requires 'unflappability' and the ability to get things done. A real 'can-do' attitude is essential. This is a fast paced position in a very busy office - the ability to act quickly and with high attention to detail is essential.
* Managing the CEO's diary including liaising with external parties to organise meetings, Videoconferences and calls.
* Independently managing extensive travel for the CEO
* Giving support to the Admin team and being the focal reference point in reference to travel bookings, client meetings, preparation of business meeting documentation, incoming mail, the setting up meeting rooms.
* Involvement with the development & maintenance of presentation and reporting materials as required
* Assistance in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations, RFP's and other documents as required
* General support to the CEO and his global direct reports.
* A minimum of 2 years' experience providing EA/PA support at a senior level
* Previous experience in a fast paced environment
* Extensive knowledge of & experience in Microsoft office programs
* High level of organisation and efficiency
* High attention to detail
* Motivated self-starter
* Ability to multi task
*Knowledge of or experience in a finance based environment
If you believe that you have the skills and experience to succeed in a role of this nature and you match the criteria above please send me your current CV with ASH17347WC in the subject line of the email.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's