Digital Project Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Project Manager|
|Salary:||£23000 - £31000 per annum + great bens|
|Contact Name:||Will Cusack|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
You'll play a vital role in the delivery of new technology by creating project documentation to support the delivery of projects aimed at driving customer satisfaction and quality levels from beginning to going live. You will develop your project management skills, delivering digital projects, resolving technical obstacles, including platform integrations and performance enhancements.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Manage digital and technical projects of various sizes.
* Be an advocate for digital, technical/IT systems improvements and undertake digital and IT product testing.
* Update internal and external teams on project status and contribute to process improvement.
* Run regular meetings with internal stakeholders, suppliers, external technical and engineering teams, developers, designers and UX specialists, explaining requirements and answering questions, identifying errors, diagnosing issues, capturing requirements, identifying solutions and tracking freelance spend.
* Working with cross-functional teams and managing relationships with third-party contractors and suppliers to implement features, drive improvements and develop technical strategies
* Manage supplier and service provider contracts, adherence to SLA's and KPI's
To be suitable for this role you must have/be:
* Previous experience of delivering digital projects.
* Confident to deliver project management processes and manage teams of developers, testers, UX, content and creative.
* Familiarity with UI/UX principles and experience of working with CRM, CMS, digital learning platforms, digital web technology, mobile apps, progressive Web Apps (PWA) and Microsoft Dynamics desirable.
* Experience of conducting product testing, creating test scripts, functional specifications and evaluating and suggesting improvements and enhancements.
* Able to use MS Office, Google Apps, experience of e-commerce, online marketing and analytics.
* Assertive and confident communicator (verbal and written), including presenting and influencing to senior management level and external stakeholders.
* Customer and quality focussed, enjoys building strong relationships and interacts well with multiple stakeholders and audiences at all levels.
* An understanding of agile methodologies (desirable).
* Previous experience of running CRM queries, reports and dashboards would be advantageous.
* Able to produce documents to a high standard with meticulous attention to detail.
* Able to work autonomously, prioritise own workload and help others to prioritise theirs.
* Super organised, a problem solver with a passion to track details.
* Degree (or equivalent) in computer science or related technical/technology-related experience is desirable.
* Hold a full UK/EU Drivers Licence.
If you feel you would be a strong candidate for this role please send a copy of your CV with ASH17313WC in the subject line of the email.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Junior Project Manager (digital/web based)
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Project Manager - Putney - £55,000
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Project Coordinator (digital/web based)
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Project Delivery Engineer
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Business Analyst/ Project Co-ordinator
City of London, London