Digital Product Owner
|Job Title:||Digital Product Owner|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + very good benefits|
|Contact Name:||Will Cusack|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
This is a new role as part of the broader Digital team, responsible for the business' online channels, from the technology to the user experience.
You'll be a highly driven, dynamic and enthusiastic individual. You'll play a vital role in acquiring, retaining and engaging customers by owning and taking the lead for the future development of the company's online platforms.
Blending ownership of a digital product with project management, this is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to make a real impact amongst a forward-thinking and growing team.
Main responsibilities include:
* Being the driving force and owner of the company's key digital products
* Owning and drive the product development roadmap.
* Ensuring new features are delivered on time, to budget and meet customer needs.
* Ensuring product features add value to end users and deliver measurable ROI.
* Effectively sourcing and managing external agencies and suppliers, including but not limited to developers, designers and UX specialists.
* Monitoring supplier performance, ensure SLA's are met
* Working across teams to translate high-level requirements into detailed features and user stories.
* Prioritising feature enhancements and requirements in-line with strategic objectives and KPI's.
* Ensuring senior stakeholders are kept informed on product success
* Testing general functionality and usability of products, ensuring they are being delivered according to agreed specification.
* Planning product presentations.
* Troubleshooting technical problems with technical teams.
* Managing risks and budgets related to digital products.
To be suitable for this role you must have/be:
* Previous experience of working as a digital Product Owner, managing and owning the continuous development and advancement of products.
* Working with business stakeholders to capture and validate requirements, and clearly translating these requirements into functional specifications.
* Working with internal and external project and technical teams to deliver digital products (web essential, app preferable).
* Experience of driving product roadmaps and prioritising enhancements in-line with strategic goals and objectives, and being accountable for outputs.
* An appreciation of UX, design and creative treatment.
* Experience of working within a SCRUM/Agile environment.
* Have an appreciation of product testing and experience in improving usage and usability of customer-facing digital products.
* Experience of working with products within a membership and/or consumer-led environment and certified scrum product owner (CSPO) (desirable).
* A full UK/EU Drivers licence.
If you feel you would be a strong candidate for this role please send a copy of your CV with ASH16739WC in the subject line of the email.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Digital Marketing Manager
City of London
CRM Manager - City of London - £45,000
City of London, London
Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
CRM Planning Executive - City of London - £30,000
City of London, London
Salary: £26000 - £30000 per annum + bonus
Salary: £28,000 per annum