Digital Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + fantastic benefits|
|Contact Name:||Will Cusack|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
In particular, you'll be responsible for the development of the company's paid media and CRM activities. You will lead and develop a growing team of digital marketers, delivering highly effective digital marketing campaigns.
*Managing a team to run the day to day optimisation of the website and digital marketing channels.
*Delivering a Digital Marketing Activity Plan, working with relevant agencies (where applicable), covering Programmatic, PPC and Paid Social.
*Own the continued optimisation, test and learn approach.
* Working with relevant agencies to improve organic performance.
* Driving a customer-first experience, identify new audiences and refining retention strategies.
*Ensuring all campaigns have clear KPI's to measure ROI.
* Overseeing the development and delivery of creative marketing campaigns
*Creating an inspiring team environment through effective team communication and coaching
* Being an advocate for Digital and reinforce the value-adding positioning of the team.
To be suitable for this role you must have/be:
* A true passion for Digital Marketing.
Previous all-inclusive experience of Digital Marketing e.g. using analytical tools, creating digital assets.
* Educational sector experience a bonus but not essential.
* Experience of managing a team, supporting and coaching them to success.
* Proficient in managing and delivering ROI from performance-based digital marketing channels e.g. Programmatic, PPC and Paid Social.
* Experience of working with media and creative agencies to deliver and optimise digital marketing campaigns.
* Able to effectively produce creative copywriting and brand messaging for digital assets and campaigns.
* Strong experience in using analytical tools e.g. Google Analytics, MOZ/SEM Rush and social media monitoring tools.
* Strong knowledge of using email marketing and social media to engage with audiences.
* Numerate and able to work with and interpret financial data.
* Holds a full UK/EU Drivers licence.
If you feel you would be a strong candidate for this role please send a copy of your CV with ASH16735WC in the subject line of the email.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Digital Marketing Manager
City of London
Marketing Manager (Membership)
Marketing Communications Manager - London - £45,000
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum