A large and successful online business operating globally have a new opportunity for an additional full time permanent DevOps Engineer to join the team in the London office. This role will predominantly focus on Amazon Web Services/AWS, Puppet/Chef, Terraform, CI & CD, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes (an interest in).
Working as part of an already established team this DevOps Engineer will be assisting in the design, build and ongoing maintenance of the IT infrastructure; ensuring that automation is at the heart of the infrastructure being used by the brand.
To be suitable you will have experience of the following:
- Good experience of Amazon Web Services
- Infrastructure design and build (Terraform)
- Understanding of modern Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery i.e. Jenkins
- Experience working with containers (Docker) & Kubernetes would be highly desirable
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Configuration management with Puppet/Chef – Puppet and Automated Testing Frameworks (i.e. TestKitchen)
- Coding/programming skills are also highly desirable
This is an exciting prospect for a driven and talented Development Operations Engineer (Devops) with hands on experience managing and developing in a fast paced, results oriented technical environment, with website or distributed application background. It is a great environment to work in with the opportunity to knowledge share and develop new high end technical skills.
The basic salary on offer is up to £57,000 plus bonus and benefits. The offices are based in the Old Street area of the City within a commutable distance of Liverpool Street, Bank, Old Street, etc.