A forward thinking national charity is looking for an organised and motivated Content Designer to join their London Head Office on a 6 month fixed term contract.
You will be responsible for delivering quality content that will provide all the necessary information both in accessible language and in a variety of formats to best suit individual needs.
Please ensure that any experience with the following is clearly indicated on your CV:
- Writing online and offline content for different audiences
- Producing content that meets organisational guidelines for style and tone of voice
- Commissioning and managing multimedia content
- Being accountable for choosing the best format for displaying information to the user
- Understanding of content production workflow
The successful candidate is likely to be a creative individual, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Whilst not essential any experience of content production techniques and project managing content production, ideally using Agile/KanBan or Scrum, would be of interest.
My client offer a highly supportive working environment and 35 hour working week.
This is a 6 month fixed contract position offering a basic salary of £35,000 per annum prorated depending on depth of relevant skills and experience.