|Job Title:||Communications Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum + very good benefits|
|Contact Name:||Chris Hiett|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
A prestigious and extremely well established financial services organisation is seeking a strategic Internal Communications Manager to support the production and delivery of all internal communications activity across the organisation.
Reporting into the Head of Communications you will:
* Support in the delivery of the company's strategic internal communications plan
* Devise and deliver strategic communication plans
* Work with project owners ensuring detailed and robust communication plans are developed
*Oversee communication strategies and provide Communications consultancy support
* Identify and develop strategic, creative and innovative ways to engage with all employees
* Support activities as part of the strategic plan to communicate business news, events and initiatives
* Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums
*Promote best practice relating to internal communications
*Work closely with department, division and branch heads to engage them with the communications function
* Work autonomously and build partnerships and a network with key figures in the organisation
*Support the Head of Communications with the day-to-day running of the Communications department
* We're seeking previous experience in understanding, identifying, planning and managing communication deliverables and integrating communication strategies that are aligned to the aims of the programme or project
* Experience in communications or project management, for a mid to large organisation, is most sought after. Other relevant experience a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Knowledge of driving employee involvement and engagement through a variety of channels
* Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
* Confident communicator with good interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
* Creative ability to help devise communication strategies that will have cut-through internally.
This position is paying a salary of max £45,000 + very good benefits and is based in a fantastic central London location. If you are looking for your next challenge please send me your up to date CV. Please state ref: ASH16591CH in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
City of London, London
Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: £80,000 per annum
Digital Marketing Manager
Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
Digital Product Manager
Salary: £40,000 + 10% bonus + benefits
EMEA Product Manager