It is an exciting time to join this company who are on the edge of further global expansion after an intake of private investment. They are looking for a Business Analyst to partner their technical project managers and development teams to work on a number of innovative software developments planned to improve their customer journey experience. As the Business Analyst you will of course have the responsibility of engaging with business users and senior stakeholders to gather all relevant requirements and further develop key relationships with external parties.
A background or desire & ability in testing (creating test plans for unit, functional, and user testing) would be particularly of interest.
Applicants should also demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working on either software, web and CRM implementations
- Requirements gathering and business analysis using multiple methodologies e.g. waterfall and agile
- Experience of working within small teams including IT project management teams; ability to communicate on both a technical and non-technical level when appropriate
- Strong stakeholder management (customer facing skills)
- Ability to produce documentation (including requirements, wireframes, story boards and screen mock ups)
- Ability to produce and review business cases and be part of peer review meetings
The salary on offer for this Technical Business Analyst role is up to £50,000 and will be based on the level of experience demonstrated.