|Salary:||Up to £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Sayer|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
A new position has become available within an Accountancy practice that specialises in helping businesses that work within the technology industry. The progressive accountancy firm are looking for a confident and ambitious bookkeeper who will be working both in-house and off-site to support the team and management. This position is a brilliant opportunity for the successful candidate to progress through the company.
* Previous experience as a bookkeeper.
* Experience working within an accountancy practice/small company.
* previous experience working offsite and client-side.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Impeccable attention to detail.
* The candidate will need to enjoy working in a fast moving practice.
* Part or fully AAT qualified would be desirable but not imperative.
The salary on offer for this position is up to £32,000 based on your level of experience and qualification.
For a successful candidate there is also the opportunity for further study and qualification to be funded and movement into an accountancy position in due course.
9AM - 5.30PM.
If you feel you are suitable for the role and would like to be considered then please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com with the reference 'ASH17484ES10' within the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's