|Job Title:||Assistant Accountant|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Will Cusack|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Based in Central London
Paying up to £25,000 plus benefits
A long established company in the publishing sector is seeking an Assistant Accountant to maintain the ledger and their related accounting processes.
* Facilitating and liaising with foreign sub-agents for royalty and settlement reports
* Collaborating with the Business Affairs to facilitate payee changes and issues that arise regarding direction of payment/historical reporting
* Reviewing statements on a monthly basis
* To work with the licencing department
To be suitable for this role you must have:
* Very strong numerical skills
* Advanced Excel skills
* Experience of Royalty accounting desirable, as is knowledge of SAP accounting
To apply for this Assistant Accountant position please send an email with an up to date copy of your CV attached with the reference ASH15792WC in the subject line. Please feel free to highlight the relevant experience you have in the body of the email to increase your chance of securing an interview.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
City of London, London
Salary: £25000 - £36000 per annum + benefits inc. bonus
Assistant Accountant - Portsmouth - up to £20,000 per annum
Salary: Up to £20000 per annum