|Job Title:||Application Developer|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£20000 - £30000 per annum + superb benefits|
|Contact Name:||Will Cusack|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Use of industry standard tools will be used to develop reports. Interaction with the end user to establish report requirements will be necessary.
**You must have a minimum of 1 year of database and report writing experience**
* Collect, analyse and document requirements and business processes related to reports and report migration across systems.
* Ascertain requirements and work towards end goals for reporting and projects in an efficient and accurate way.
* Review and document functional design of reports.
* Ensure / follow control and process around business requests.
* Actively participate in team efforts on report design and review, across global locations.
* Ensure that gaps / enhancements are identified, reported and documented.
* Work within the Business Analyst Team to achieve a high‐quality service across the reporting suite, based on client's needs.
* Seek reporting improvements and efficiencies for business requirements.
* Quickly learn and understand client and internal reporting needs.
* FIS Investran administration.
* Support on MS Office e.g. Excel formulas.
To be considered for this role you must have/be:
* Knowledge of Crystal reports (Desired).
* Report Creation, Formulas / Conditional formulas, Sections, Formatting / Conditional Formatting, Troubleshooting,
* Knowledge of Excel Formulas (Required)
* Text formulas, VLOOKUP, SUMIF, COUNTIF
* Knowledge of SQL (Beneficial).
* Knowledge of Tableau (Beneficial)
* Knowledge of other programming languages (Beneficial)
* Java, VB.Net
* Ability to meet and adhere to internal and external deliverables whilst maintaining an exceptionally high standard.
* Report writing skills.
If you meet the criteria above and would like to apply to this role, please send your current CV detailing all of your relevant experience with ASH17614WC in the subject line of the email.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
IT Application Support Analyst
Application Support Analyst - London - £35,000
Salary: Up to £35000 per annum + pension,25 days, training budget
(ERP) IT Application Support Analyst - Tonbridge - £45,000
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + pension + private healthcare
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Salary: Up to £40000 per annum