Application and Integrations Developer
|Job Title:||Application and Integrations Developer|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum + good benefits|
|Contact Name:||Will Cusack|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
The successful candidate will be expected to meet with internal users to analyse requirements, produce technical requirements before creating necessary bug-fixes or new solutions. In return the company is offering a generous remuneration package including fantastic benefits.
The role holder will need to be an exceptional communicator as they will be required to work towards developing positive working relationships throughout the organisation.
Key Skills Required:
* MS SQL Server administration (DBA)
* MS SQL Server development (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, etc)
* Knowledge of scripting languages including VBA, VB Script, DOS Commands and PowerShell
* Knowledge of HTML and CSS, using Web Design tools
* MS Office 2013
*MS Server 2008/2012/2014/2016 network administration (AD, groups, security, etc.) including Exchange 2013
* Knowledge of IIS configuration and management
* Knowledge of MS SSRS Report design and development
* Intranet and Extranet technologies
This position is paying a salary of max £50,000 + benefits and is based in a fantastic central London location. If you are an experienced application developer who is looking for their next challenge please send me your up to date CV. Please state ref: ASH16532WC in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's