Accounts Receivable - Kent - £25,000
|Job Title:||Accounts Receivable - Kent - £25,000|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Taylor|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
A fast growing, international business are looking for an additional Accounts Receivable person to join their finance team. This is a busy role which will see you processing around 250 invoices a month.
This role is very much focused on Accounts Receivable and although that will most likely change in the future as the team continues to grow, it is essential that the incumbent to this role understands this will not be a varied Accounts Assistant position for the time being.
Your day to day will consist of:
- Generate Invoices/Credit notes, validating prices, adding delivery charges, exchange rate levy and following up on any queries before emailing to customers
- Raising and issuing proforma and commercial Invoices
- Update Sales Account Managers once payment has been received
- Adding new Customers to the Accounts Receivable Ledger
- Matching payments received on the Accounts Receivable Ledger
- Generating and issuing - EUR1/Certificate of Origin documents
- Maintain Ecommerce activity, such as, generating invoices, matching payments, processing EDI orders and reconciling E-commerce bank accounts
- Follow up on debit notes
- In addition you may be required to provide ad-hoc administrative support to the department.
To secure this role you will have experience gained in a similar Accounts Payable or Sales Ledger role and demonstrate excellent attention to detail and data input skills. In addition, you should possess good Excel skills, with knowledge of Pivot tables or VLOOKUPs being advantageous. This is a fantastic friendly and professional business, that offers its employees great opportunities for growth, annual appraisals and a well thought out benefits package. The starting salary for this is £22,000 - £25,000, depending on skills and experience. To register your interest, please send a copy of your CV with the reference number ASH17392RT.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Accounts Payable Clerk - North London - £25,000
North London, London
Salary: £22000 - £25000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: Up to £25000 per annum
Accounts Administrator - Kingston upon Thames - £14 p/h
Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
Salary: £11 - £14 per hour
Accounts Manager / Senior Legal Cashier (Newton Abbot, Devon)
Newton Abbot, Devon
Salary: Up to £38000 per annum + benefits
Credit Control Supervisor