|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Sayer|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
An amazing opportunity has become available for an Accounts Assistant to join the world-leader in digital animation. Based in Manchester, the successful candidate will be responsible for producing reports and analysing data. The company are looking for a bright and proactive individual who can apply themselves in a hands-on environment.
Reporting directly to the financial controller you will be responsible for:
- Managing and processing expenses.
- Processing purchase invoices.
- Input daily transaction into the cashflow.
- Production of KPI reports.
- Interpreting data sets.
- Processing journals on the accounting system (i.e. Xero)
- Managing the credit card system for the company.
- Previous engagement with stakeholders.
- Work with Sales Force.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills and pivot tables.
- Experience analysing datasets.
If you believe you are suitable for the role and would like to apply for the position then please send a copy of you most up to date CV with the reference 'ASH17566ACC' within the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Accounts Assistant - London - £30,000
Salary: Up to £32000 per annum
City of London, London
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits inc. bonus
Payroll Assistant - Surrey - £30,000
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Assistant Accountant - London - £35,000.
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Finance Assistant - central London - £24,000
Salary: £22000 - £24000 per annum