Account Manager (MSP)
|Job Title:||Account Manager (MSP)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Will Cusack|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Operating in this small but efficient working environment, you will be solely responsible for delivering a first class service to the company's established clients. Working closely with the senior management team you will be expected to maintain and develop key client relationships through continuous communication and impeccable delivery.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
* Acting as the main point of contact for all correspondence with key contacts at each business
* Capturing business requirements and liaising with the internal technical team to ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of customer requests
* Visiting client sites to build rapport & provide updates on the progress of projects
* Performing basic data analysis for internal reporting purposes.
* Identify opportunities to grow the business
* Manage projects within client relationships
* Co-ordinate with IT Support Engineers working on the same account
* Attend client meetings
* Create client proposals
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
Candidates who have worked in a Client Relationship Management or Account manager (Key Accounts role within the IT industry will naturally be strongly preferred. A technical understanding of the services the company provides will obviously be beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Customer Services / Account Manager to take full responsibility for Client Relationship Management and Business Development for a successful and growing city-based Managed Service Provider.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send up up-to-date Word copy of your CV, quoting reference ASH16664WC and state any relevant experience or skills you have that make you suited to this position.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: Up to £62000 per annum + car allowance and annual bonus
Technical Project Manager (Retail)
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: Up to £70000 per annum + Company Car
Software Development Manager
Salary: Negotiable / Market Rate + 25 days holiday & pension
Product / Systems Manager (Insurance)
Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: Up to £60000 per annum + benefits and bonus
Project Manager - £30,000 - Essex
Salary: £26000 - £30000 per annum + Additional benefits