Account Manager £25,000 Basic/40k OTE - Kingston
|Job Title:||Account Manager £25,000 Basic/40k OTE - Kingston|
|Location:||Kingston upon Thames, Surrey|
|Salary:||£25000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Hawkins|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, articulate, professional and friendly individual to join a successful recruitment consultancy. There is a supportive atmosphere and no cold-calling involved.
The targets are realistic, you will earn commission on every placement you make and earnings are uncapped. Targets are clearly defined and achievable - there will be a direct correlation between your efforts and your financial rewards so this role is best suited to a self-motivated individual.
To succeed in a role of this nature it is essential that you can establish, develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
In addition the role will entail:
- Resourcing - searching for well-matched candidates on internal and external databases
- Interviews - conducting telephone interviews to ascertain interest and suitability and liaising with both candidates and clients to arrange interviews
- Administration - filing (online & offline) and sending correspondence
- Phone - professionally answering calls for you and other team members
- Email Marketing - identifying and contacting the appropriate audience about opportunities of interest
- Advertising - writing adverts about specific vacancies to be posted to national job boards
You will need to demonstrate that you can build rapport and communicate easily with people from a wide range of professional backgrounds and at various points in their career, are capable of working in a busy environment where you will work to regular deadlines and can adjust to rapidly changing priorities.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a prerequisite for this role as is a strong commercial awareness and a drive to succeed, learn and progress.
The role of Trainee Account Manager is a permanent opportunity and is offering a basic salary of up to £25,000 per annum dependent on depth of relevant skills and experience plus commission, subsidised gym membership and pension.
To apply, please send across a copy of your Word CV quoting reference ASH17097JH2 in your subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's