Technical Product Owner
Technical Product Owner - Fully remote working - up to £80,000.
A successful International company is looking for an analytical and personable product owner to join their organisation. Here you will contribute to the strategy and execution of their digital properties to drive revenue, efficiencies and retention.
Working closely with the Head of Digital you’ll develop and communicate product goals and create, analyse and refine product backlog items. You’ll be confident communicating this with stakeholders and technical audiences.
Some key responsibilities are as follows:
- Identify process improvements
- Coach teams
- Oversee product budgets
- Continuous improvement across the platforms
Ideally you will have experience in:
- working with agile/scrum, globally distributed teams
- UX design of digital application
- good understanding of web usage statistics and using data to drive platform improvements.
- knowledge of CMS platforms, access management systems, content databases, API's, search engine and data visualisation tools
- delivering enhancements to enterprise applications and SaaS
- applying product owner/business analysis techniques in data warehousing or business intelligence teams
- Contact Name:
- Kerry Thompson