Technical Product Manager
Technical Product Manager -Fully remote working - £80,000.
A highly successful International company is seeking an experienced Technical Product Manager to contribute to the strategy and execution of their digital applications to drive revenue, efficiencies and retention.
Please note, this a home-based remote position.
Working closely with the Head of Digital you’ll develop and communicate product goals and create, analyse and refine product backlog items. Ensuring backlog is transparent, visible and understood. You’ll be confident communicating this with stakeholders and technical audiences.
Some key responsibilities are as follows:
- Identify process improvements
- Coach teams
- Oversee product budgets
- Continuous improvement across the platforms
Ideally you will have experience in:
- working with agile/scrum, globally distributed teams
- delivering enhancements to enterprise applications and SaaS
- applying product owner/business analysis techniques in data warehousing or business intelligence teams
This is a permanent role offering a basic salary of up to £80,000 per annum plus benefits including bonus and generous holiday allowance and flexible working patterns.
- Contact Name:
- Kerry Thompson