Tax Accountant / Training Content Writer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Tax Training Specialist and Lecturer with expert knowledge in TAX (Professionally qualified to ATT, CTA or ACA level) to join a rapidly growing training business, working on a hybrid / homebased basis with travel to UK client sites
Are you a qualified tax advisor or accountant looking to do something a bit different this could be just the job for you.
The main purpose of this role is to write and present high quality, high impact technical accounting and tax related presentations.
The role will include the following duties:
• Writing for tax course materials, blogs, articles and general product content
• Re-purposing content for various products and services
• Supporting the tax team in delivering high quality courses, advice, products and services
• Presenting practical workshops and student courses
• Working closely with and supporting the Product team, contributing to the technical, client and competitor intelligence used to make product decisions
Skills and qualifications:
• Excellent UK tax technical knowledge
• The ability to undertake a high degree of research to stay abreast of the changing regulations.
• Ability to apply technical knowledge in a clear and practical way to a range of client firms and situations with sufficient experience of training or otherwise coaching or upskilling others within the accountancy profession.
• Excellent organisational skills
• Advanced level written and verbal communication skills
• Is an organised self-starter, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Is a team player. Always happy to help and support colleagues and go the extra mile.
• Is a confident and competent presenter.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person, home based but regular travel to Birmingham, London and client sites. Salary up to £80,000, car allowance and a generous benefits package.
- London - Central
- Contact Name:
- Sheryl Hannan