SQL Technical Analyst
Financial Services - Technical Analyst / SQL Process Analyst
Hybrid/remote working (3 days a week from home)
Large Financial Services Business based in the City. Salary up to £55,000 plus bonus, 25 days annual leave and 10% pension.
A reputable wealth management company are looking for a Technical Analyst to join their IT function. This is a great opportunity for someone to develop and grow their career within a leading firm. The Technical Analyst will be responsible for:
- Looking at current operational proficiency and business processes and analysing where value can be added through optimisation and automation.
- Identifying and delivering IT solutions
- Technical business analysis
- Supporting delivery of automated solutions throughout operating model
- Design prototypes of solutions using data analysis, scripting and dashboards
- Work with the Business Change function, where required to support projects and change initiatives.
- Working with outsource providers on product development, new functionality and improved solution design
To be considered you will be expected to have the following skills and experience
- Knowledge of SQL scripting
- Good understanding of data analysis and ideally Tableau
- Knowledge of the financial services sector would be beneficial but is not essential
- Experience of producing MI information and reports and ability to analyse business processes and solutions
To apply, please send a copy of your CV.
- London - Central
- IT Support
- Contact Name:
- Chris Hiett