Software Implementation Consultant
Functional Consultant / Software Implementation Consultant
Salary up to £50,000 plus 10% bonus. Hybrid working / Work from home with 2 days a week in the London office. There may also be client visits 1-2 days a month.
A global software development company are looking to add a Functional Consultant to their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous software/application support skills to take the next step into a client facing software consultant role.
Duties will include:
- Documenting client software requirements and translating into solution designs
- Implementing/configuring web based software applications for clients across EMEA
- Providing training for clients on software solutions
- Advise clients on best practice
- Support with deployment and testing as required
To be considered suitable for this Functional Software Consultant role you will need to have the following skills/experience:
- Previous experience in either Application Support or a software consultant type role (Functional Consultant/Implementation Consultant/Solution Consultant)
- An understanding of SQL (basic to intermediate level)
- Interest in working in a client facing consultative role
- An understanding of web application implementation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
To apply, please send a copy of your CV.
- London - Central
- IT Support
- Contact Name:
- Chris Hiett