A market-leading software company is seeking a Backend Developer to be a senior part of a team responsible for the development of the company’s software products.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company boasting some of the world's biggest companies as customers, and to work in a diverse and truly collaborative Development team.
This is a hybrid role (2 or 3 days a week you’ll work from home, otherwise the role is based in the company’s riverside office in Wandsworth, South West London).
- Experience developing and maintaining C#/.NET REST APIs, and writing enterprise-scale Web 2.0 applications.
- Good knowledge of Client/Server and Web architectures on Windows, using SQL Server and tools such as nHibernate, EntityFramework, WebAPI in VisualStudio.
- Enjoys learning new skills and working with a team, finding innovative solutions to problems, and contributing to the constant evolution of a mature set of products.
- Strong diagnostic/debug skills and a methodical approach to problem solving.
- Experience with source control and build processes: branching, merging, one-push-build processes, configuration management.
- Must be prepared to code to specifications/designs/use-cases, and use dialogue to resolve inconsistencies, but also contribute ideas and prototype innovations towards ongoing improvements in the product.
- Experience implementing OData services.
- Experience implementing data accessing code using ORMs (EF, NHibernate, …).
- Experience of build and installer scripting both in JS-tools (node/r.js) and .NET based ones (nant/WiX/Windows Installer)
- Experience of Database Design, SQL Server, and T-SQL, SQL profiling and performance tuning.
- Experience of shipping shrink wrapped software.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent; or possess highly relevant experience.
- Must have 5+ years’ experience in development in a professional technical role.
- Must have practical experience of working as a senior part of a structured professional software development environment.
- London - Central
- IT Development
- Contact Name:
- Will Cusack