SEO Manager – Hybrid
SEO Manager - £60,000 - £65,000 plus benefits
Based in East London this role offers a hybrid working model is 3 days in and 2 at home.
This is a amazing opportunity for an experienced SEO Manager working for one of the UK's leading e-commerce companies with an innovative and dynamic culture
You will be growing a team and leading projects so you will need to be comfortable being flexible about when you are going into the office.
This role sits within their innovation team and will work to drive their SEO strategy forward and is a great opportunity to develop and grow a team.
Lots of opportunity for development into a senior leadership role with the ability to create strategy and drive projects.
To be suitable for the role you will need:
- Good understanding of how Google and other search engines rank pages
- Proven knowledge and experience of SEO tools and methodologies
- Experience with web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics preferred)
- Understanding and/or experience of using Tag Management system or customised tracking systems
- Extensive experience of technical SEO experience
- Good understanding of new data technologies and a passion to keep abreast of change
If you feel that you are suitable for the role please apply with an updated version of your CV
- London - Central
- Contact Name:
- Charlie Freeth