SEO Manager – Hybrid
SEO Manager - £55,000 plus a range of fabulous benefits
This role offers a hybrid working pattern with three days working remotely and two based at their modern offices in a vibrant part of Central London.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced SEO Manager to join a dynamic and innovative Digital Marketing team where they will work alongside the campaign and content specialists to deliver leading SEO initiatives and strategic vision.
Key objectives will be for driving organic search visitors in some of the most competitive consumer search verticals, as well as leading SEO strategy for a portfolio of services and products.
As well as developing, scoping, and delivering the SEO strategy for the products you manage you will be reporting and measuring the impact of website changes to rankings, share of voice, visit and other performance signals.
The success candidate will have the following
- A background in Search Marketing and expert level of knowledge of SEO
- Experience creating and executing SEO strategies which have delivered results
- Ability to identify key trends and provide relevant insights
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Proven knowledge of SEO tools inc SEMRush, BigQuery, DeepCrawl, Google Search Console, Google Analytics
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading organisation who offer flexible working, ongoing investment in your learning and professional development as well as a range of great benefits. The salary for this position is up to £55,000 and bonus
- London - Central
- Contact Name:
- Sheryl Hannan