A well-established international organisation is looking for an accomplished SEO Executive to join its high-functioning marketing team based in Kings Langley, Hertfordshire. Please note this role is 5 days per week office-based and offers on-site free parking.
As a creative and commercially minded individual, you will play a pivotal role in the marketing function. This position will work closely with the SEO Manager and Marketing Director to raise and maintain the company’s awareness and showcase its services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the creation and development of a link building strategy
- Developing marketing outreach campaigns and strategies to attract and retain customers
- Content creation including articles, blogs, and videos
- Campaign, marketing, and competitor analysis and reporting.
In order to be suitable for this position you will hold commercial experience within a simular PR/Digital/Outreach/Coms role. You will have proven experience in content writing coupled with strong copywriting and proof-reading skills. Alongside this you will have demonstrable knowledge of researching and identifying potential web-based partners and creating link-building strategies, paired with solid SEO experience.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated, innovative individual to join a long-standing company with a supportive and collaborative environment.
- Contact Name:
- Briony Lenderyou-Ferguson