Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager - Remote working.
An international group with strong industry presence is looking for a Senior Project Manager to oversee a number of IT and digital related projects (software development, SAAS, IAAS, PAAS).
This organisation are leaders in their field and they have grown substantially over recent years and continue to invest in cutting edge technology and it is due to their success that they require a Senior Project Manager.
Please note, this role is fully remote working and as such can be based anywhere in Great Britain and Northern Ireland
To be considered for this role, you must have extremely strong project management skills within Software development, SAAS, IAAS, PAAS focussed environments.
You'll possess some if not all of the following:
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies with recognised certification (e.g. PMP, Prince 2 and/or MSP).
• Expertise with one or more project management tools such as Microsoft Project. Experience of Jira is also desirable.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability and experience to work collaboratively at all levels in a global multi-cultural environment.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills with high attention to detail, an analytic approach and good problem-solving skills.
• Advanced understanding of budgeting and resource allocation procedures.
• Experience working with finance teams to ensure programme/project budgets tie back to appropriate financial treatments.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and applications including: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
This is an International organisation and it is highly desirable you speak another European language, preferably German, Spanish, French or Polish.
Offering a basic salary of up to £70,000 with a generous benefits which includes full remote working and flexible hours.
- IT Management
- Contact Name:
- Sheryl Hannan