Senior Product Manager
A rapidly growing technology company offering data management services to the financial services industry is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their team and help push their innovation agenda forward. Your job will be to develop, own, and execute the strategy of the product area you’re responsible for, in alignment with the company's strategy and growth targets.
This role is paying up to £115,000 and offers amazing benefits including unlimited holiday, annual bonus, and equity share scheme with the potential for very high returns. You can work from home or in the central London office.
Day-to-day that means you’ll be:
- Conducting discovery sessions with clients and industry experts to uncover industry needs and validate the value of new product offerings
- Defining new product offerings and defining product strategy based on research, analysis and validation
- A strong product promoter, supporting our sales, marketing and customer success teams
- Providing thought leadership, expertise and vision to both colleagues, customers and industry
- Defining and maintaining product roadmaps aligned with overall strategy and outcomes
- Helping resolve product issues and escalations
- Working closely with product owners and engineering teams to lead solution design and steer requirements and solution definitions
- Working closely with Sales, Marketing and client facing teams to launch and support new products and propositions
- Substantial experience as a senior product manager for enterprise software, and well versed in building commercially successful technology products
- Deep understanding of data technologies and use cases, with experience of working in data domains such as integration, transformation, lineage or quality
- Experienced in understanding market problems and opportunities, running research and participating in developing a go-to-market strategy
- Developing and validating new business cases and product ideas
- The ability to create trusted relationships with clients and understand their underlying needs and requirements.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; able to explain concepts clearly
- Self-motivation, and comfort with working in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Ideally you’ll have a track record of building new products from the ground up in a growth company
- Ideally you’ll have technical strength in data technology