Senior Marketing Manager
A leading FinTech company are looking for a hands-on Senior Marketing Manager to join their growing firm. The Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and implementing the company's marketing strategy and for managing the team to deliver it, ensuring it is aligned with company's corporate goals. This role is key to their ongoing success and growth.
Based in Wimbledon offices with Hybrid/flexible working available - 1 day a month compulsory on-site.
- Ability to develop and own the marketing strategy and plan/deiver all marketing campaign activity.
- Ensure the business opportunities identified are turned into propositions.
- Continue to build the company's profile in the market through multi-channel activity, driving an increase in engagement.
- Provide marketing expertise internally, advising and influencing the leadership and wider team to achieve the best outcomes for the business.
- Drive and manage analyst relationships to deliver value with support from PR agencies.
- Capture and represent the value of the company's work through case studies across the scope of the business.
- Plan and produce customer facing material.
- Manage and disseminate market intelligence, including industry developments, customer perspectives and competitive positioning etc.
- B2B marketing experience within the Financial sector
- Evidence of operating at a senior level.
- Evidence of managing and executing successful multi-channel marketing campaigns.