Senior Infrastructure Analyst
A new opening for a Senior Infrastructure Analyst has become available within a leading Accountancy Firm. This role will lead by example and work with IT groups and various departments in designing and implementing infrastructure across the Azure hybrid Cloud environments. This role will be hybrid working both from home and the office.
- Own and manage the on-premise VMware system
- Designing, installing, configuring, managing and troubleshooting Citrix server farms.
- Ensure the operational health of the Microsoft 365 environment including security, availability, maintenance, performance and reliability.
- Be the Technical Expert and provide colleagues and users with suitable advice, guidance and assistance for the resolution of support related technical issues.
- Strong experience of technically leading complex project inc. Migration of on-prem systems to cloud.
- Proven experience of Citrix XenApp and experience designing, installing, configuring, managing and troubleshooting complex and Citrix server farms.
- Expert MS Office 365 Administration, MS Cloud Security.
- Hands-on premise AD Domain controllers and MS exchange.
- Highly skilled on Windows server (2008-19) configuration, migration and installation.