Senior Desktop Support
My client, a professional services firm based in Central London are looking for a Senior Desktop Support Engineer to join their Information Services team. This role focuses on ensuring the company's technical infrastructure is productively deployed and used. The successful candidate will assist the service desk with troubleshooting, operational maintenance of desktop systems and diagnosing and resolving more complex issues.
- Ensure the company computers, printers, scanners, telephones and other technical infrastructure are productively deployed and used.
- Assist service desk personnel troubleshooting and operational maintenance of desktop systems.
- End user experience monitoring.
- Use the company ticketing systems to track all customer reports of hardware, software, telephone, mobile device and peripheral problems.
- Setup and maintenance of conference room AV equipment.
- Troubleshoot and coordinate repairs for hardware and software with vendors.
- Troubleshoot and resolves wireless connectivity for internal and external customers.
- Minimum of 5 years applicable experience
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems including Windows 10.
- Proficient knowledge in MS-Office 365 suite.
- Prior experience in a legal firm or professional services industry.