An opening for a Sales Manager has become available with our client who specialise within innovation projects. This role will be responsible for finding commercial opportunities for the company with a focus on identifying large scale projects and programmes. As well as growing a new client base you will work with existing stakeholders across the private and public sector. This role would suit someone with Sales or Business Development experience.
London, Farringdon - Hybrid/Flexible working
- Embody the company's vision.
- Identify and win opportunities that support the company's brand and business development activities in the marketplace and directly contribute to team and individual sales revenue targets and organisational KPIs.
- Work with internal teams to build successful proposals and propositions and work with clients to negotiate and close opportunities.
- Lead and manage assigned accounts and develop and deliver new relationships.
- Create a pipeline of strategically aligned opportunities.
- Work with the wider organisation including, the Bid Team, Solution Architects, Commercial, Finance and Operations to define and deliver new opportunities.
- Build a network of contacts, including presenting and participating on behalf of the company and public events.
- Experience in growing a pipeline.
- Previous experience within a B2B sales environment.
- Ability to identify, qualify, negotiate and close programme opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills
- Successful customer strategy development and account planning.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
- Knowledge of built infrastructure and/or construction or utilities would be ideal.