The private membership arm of an award-winning luxury travel firm and tour operator is seeking a Researcher to build prospect profiles and set up meetings with potential new members (HNW individuals). Searching the public domain, you will effectively qualify prospective members giving an in-depth profile of each potential HNW and UHNW individual who is likely to be interested in the company’s services. Using the information gleaned in each dossier, the goal is to approach prospects with the aim of setting up an in-person meeting for said individual with a New Business Manager / Relationship Manager.
This role is paying up to £35,000 and offers great benefits including bonuses. It’s a hybrid role with 3 days to be spent at the company’s Hammersmith office and 2 day’s you’ll work from home.
- Desktop research of HNW names from existing database to build profile – family, interests, profession
- Reading of media and target publications to build list of potential names
- Proactive engagement of target prospects to set up appointments for in person / phone call meetings with the New Business Management team
- Preparation of profiles of prospects for attendance at events
- Prioritise outreach to prospects most interested in leisure travel
- Look for mutual connections within the existing database, to build relationships through trusted referrals
- Working closely to support member acquisition, member retention and development
- Leverage research skills to help the team engage prospects and win new members
- Truly service oriented
- An excellent communicator, with great presentation skills
- Confident outbound calling
- A resilient team player
- Keep accurate, up-to-date member/prospect documentation on an ongoing basis
- Comply with all regulation, policies and standards around data protection
- Experience researching within luxury clients or HNW individuals
- Previous experience with CRM software
- Proficient with Microsoft suite, particularly PowerPoint, Forms etc.
- London - Central
- Contact Name:
- Will Cusack