Project Manager & BA
This is a rare opportunity that has arisen in the technical team of a prestigious London insurance business.
The role is a hybrid of Project Management and Business Analysis open to an experienced and capable Project Manager and will see you reporting into the Business Solutions Manager and successfully delivering on a range of projects in line with the companies framework and governance.
On the Business Analysis side you will:
- Identify requirements with the relevant stakeholders and document them.
- Document the user stories or system specs as required
- Construct business cases for new initiatives, using data analysis to support decision making on system or procedural changes.
- Be capable of translating technical information to non technical stakeholders in the business, whilst also ensuring technical resources are clear on the business requirements
- Also coordinate and assist with UAT and user training.
On the Project Management side you will:
- Produce project kick of documentation as well as full Project Plans
- Provide estimations of resources and timescales needed against each project
- Gather and escalate where needed project risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Create Project Status update reports for IT Management and Project Boards, managing the communication plan and ensuring all stakeholders are informed of change when necessary.
- Supervise all staff assigned to the project and manage the allocation of their work.
It is expected that the successful candidate will demonstrate good business analysis, stakeholder management and project management experience. Any knowledge of Systems Development, the Insurance Industry or a Prince2 would all be considered advantageous.
The business offer a basic salary of up to £70,000, depending on the skills and experience you bring to the role. They also offer a great benefits package with generous pension, holiday and a great work / life balance with a 34 hour working week and hybrid working, with 3 days work from home available.
- London - Central
- IT Management
- Contact Name:
- Rebecca Taylor