Programme Delivery Manager
Agile Project Manager/Product Delivery Manager - London Insurance Market
- Home working 4 days a week
- Initial 12 month fixed term contract with salary up to £85,000 and 20% bonus
A global insurance firm is looking for an experienced Agile Project Manager to manage the delivery of technical projects across a number of workstreams including information security and data management. Day to day duties will include:
- Managing and supporting project delivery for change initiatives
- Own product delivery and projects
- Ensure correct business cases, outcomes and strategy is in place
- Orchestrate the work and activities located in the teams backlogs, ensuring the team members can also manage their cross team dependencies.
- Ensure initiative goals, roadmaps and workforce plans are available, maintained and communicated.
- Ensure that the tools, communication, governance and reporting are completed as required.
- Maintain strong relationships with team members and stakeholders to facilitate effective and timely delivery.
- Track and escalate risks, issues and impediments that may impact outcome delivery, and recommend changes to strategy
To be considered suitable you will need the following skills and experience:
- Broad technical project management background, ideally covering either information security or data related projects
- Solid knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience of overseeing the delivery of multiple projects with a focus on change initiatives
- Previous experience or a good understanding of business analysis
- Well versed in capturing and analysing data to manage and forecast delivery
- End to end experience of product and project lifecycles over projects
To apply, please send a copy of your CV
- IT Management
- Contact Name:
- Chris Hiett