A leading global law firm has an exciting opportunity to join their fast-paced global PR team supporting the Associate Director’s efforts to promote the firm across the EMEA region.
This is an interesting and diverse role, requiring the ability to deliver a broad range of public relations and communications support for both our legal practices and the firm’s corporate activities including talent, diversity, pro bono, and innovation initiatives.
The role requires liaising with people at all levels across the firm, from partners to marketing colleagues, and external parties including our PR firms and clients as appropriate.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, with excellent attention to detail, outstanding written and oral communication skills, and existing legal media experience.
- Degree level educated. with an emphasis on English, communications or similar.
- Must have 3-4 years of relevant PR / communication experience, including experience in an in-house PR team of a large law firm
- Significant UK media contacts including UK legal media contacts as well as national and practice trade media contacts.
- An understanding of the UK legal media landscape is essential.
- Ability to speak French would be advantageous.
- London - Central
- Contact Name:
- Will Cusack