This is an exciting opportunity join a top global law firm’s EMEA PR team, including helping to maximise media coverage in support of the firm’s business strategy. The PR Coordinator will research media opportunities, organise interviews, track media opportunities, report on PR results and share media coverage internally, in addition to other PR responsibilities. The PR Coordinator will have the opportunity to learn and develop their PR skills.
The Public Relations Coordinator will interact with the PR team, EMEA PR agencies and colleagues across the firm’s global business. This role will be hybrid, currently 3 days in the Central London office, then 2 days you'll work from home. The role is paying up to £43,000 plus very good benefits.
In this role you'll:
- Assist with pitching agreed ideas to the media, including routine sending of thought leadership articles to the target media contacts.
- Draft press releases and other PR materials.
- Produce media briefing notes ahead of media interviews.
- Coordinate the placement and administrative aspects of byline articles.
- Schedule, monitor and, where appropriate, attend media interviews.
- Monitor and track PR efforts, accurately recording media coverage, interviews and opportunities in the team’s database.
- Produce reports and presentations summarizing PR activities and results.
- Create and update the firm’s target media lists.
- Maintain PR team spaces on internal network.
- Complete other projects as needed.
To be suitable for this role you’ll have/be:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or English.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a public relations or communications role, ideally within a professional services environment.
- Highly organized.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and coordinate own work
- Good computer skills including experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- PR Coordinator
- London - Central
- Contact Name:
- Will Cusack