Payroll and Benefits Administrator
Experienced Payroll Administrator is sought by a financial services business that offers hybrid working and offering great work like balance, good company culture and generous benefits and pension.
The HR department are looking for someone who has great Excel skills, adept at analysing data and creating reports, with experience of doing UK payroll and/or benefits administration.
- Assisting with the UK and international payrolls (Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong and Cyprus) ensuring monthly payroll run is submitted to the Payroll Provider
- Reconcile payroll spreadsheets and ensure accurate reports are produced for payroll checking
- Run pension reports for providers, administering any pay rises or changes to the contribution rate
- Assist HR with running monthly headcount reports
- Be the primary contact for the HRIS and payroll admin, ensuring accurate records.
- Assist with Benefits administration
- Assist the HR Manager with renewal of various benefits such as private medical, life insurance, income protection and travel insurance
- Provide reports from the HR database for headcount, absence, appraisals and employee training
To secure this role you will be a friendly and professional individual with intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables, chart production, data analysis and reporting) and be confident learning new technology. Experience of working with international payrolls - particularly with any of the above mentioned countries - would be particularly advantageous but not essential. UK payroll experience is essential.
Salary on offer is between £40,000 - £50,000 depending on the skills and experience you bring to the role. Working week is 34 hours with extensive benefits and generous pension on top.
- London - Central
- Contact Name:
- Rebecca Taylor