Mid-Level Designer 2D and 3D
An international designer and manufacturer of leisure goods in Essex is looking for a mid-Level Designer to join their design and development team working across a number of their product ranges.
The successful candidate will have a great portfolio that demonstrates their design capabilities and commercial experience, encapsulating the following:
- Sketching and rendering skills (Keyshot)
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D software with a real understanding of 3D forms, aesthetics and graphical layouts
- Strong digital skills with design tools such as SolidWorks, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Injection moulding and related processes
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes and methods such as fabrication, finishing processes, die casting and fastening etc.
- Any experience or knowledge of 3D printing techniques is desirable (Preform, Cura), but not essential to securing this role. An apetite to continue developing in your design skills and capabilities is required!
In addition, you should enjoy working as part of a collaborative team and have experience of working on projects from conception to production.
This role offers between £35,000 - £45,000 depending on the skills and experience you bring to the role, plus bonus and further benefits. The design team is based in their offices in Brentwood, Essex, but the role offers some flexible/hybrid working.
- Contact Name:
- Rebecca Taylor