Marketing Manager – £50,000 – Hybrid
We are recruiting for a Marketing Manager to drive the marketing and communication strategy, for the company's portfolio. This role sits within a team of 3 enthusiastic and creative marketing and communications professionals who collaborate with Marketing Managers on-site to deliver marketing objectives. This position would be ideal for an ambitious Senior Marketing Executive who is eager to progress their skills and career or an established Marketing Manager looking for a new step. The role offers development and salary progression in alignment with this. This position is based in London, Waterloo.
- Support marketers within the portfolio in designing an annual strategic marketing plan based on annual marketing research.
- Lead the marketing strategy to ensure effective channels to market and execute activities/campaigns in a timely manner.
- Support in the management of marketing budgets.
- Keep relevant statistics on all aspects of marketing performance.
- Work with the marketing teams within the portfolio in developing new ideas and initiatives.
This role involves some travel to other sites within the London and surrounding areas to collaborate and manage the marketing plan. Expense for this will be covered by the company.
- Previous experience in marketing and communications.
- Previous experience of managing a team of any size.
- Proven track record of leading and executing successful campaigns and marketing initiatives.
- Knowledge of analytical tools i.e. Google Analytics
- London - Central
- Contact Name:
- Ellie Sayer