Working for a leading company in the education sector this is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic professional Marketing Communications Executive to support the business in all forms of communication, including press, PR, social media and stakeholder communications.
You will provide a range of administrative support to the Brand Marketing team and manage (create/gather appropriate content, layout and distribution) regular corporate communications.
- Provide copyrighting/proof-reading support to the business as required.
- To support a webmail helpdesk function for Instructors, to ensure ongoing access to a high-quality webmail service.
- Research, write and publish copy material for on and offline articles.
- Supporting employees with the creation of local PR materials including press releases, editorial and advertorial copy.
- To offer support and best practice guidance in relation to localised social media.
- To support with the management of national social media pages including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
To be suitable for this role you will need a proven track record in large volume communication roles, experience in marketing/reporting/data analysis for a national company; and a desire to further skills in this area
- Knowledge and/or experience of desk-top publishing and managing a Content Management System
- Social media management and content creation experience
- Copywriting experience
- MailChimp, MachForm and SurveyMonkey experience
If you are looking for your next step in your marketing career and believe your skills will be transferable to this company’s target audiences and we’d love to hear from you.
- London - West
- Contact Name:
- Charlie Freeth