Marketing Communications Executive
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional Marketing Communications Executive.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- To support the business in all forms of communication, including press, PR, social media and stakeholder communications.
- To provide a range of administrative support to the Brand Marketing team
- To manage (create/gather appropriate content, layout and distribution) regular corporate communications.
- Provide copyrighting/proof-reading support to the business as required.
- To support a webmail helpdesk function for Instructors, to ensure ongoing access to a high-quality webmail service.
- Research, write and publish copy material for on and offline articles.
- Supporting Instructors with the creation of local PR materials including press releases, editorial and advertorial copy.
- To provide required communications for recruitment initiatives.
- To offer support and best practice guidance in relation to localised social media.
- To support with the management of national social media pages including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Key skills and experience required for this role are:
- Proven track record in large volume communication roles
- Experience in marketing/reporting/data analysis for a national company; and a desire to further skills in this area
- Knowledge and/or experience of desk-top publishing and managing a Content Management System
- Social media management and content creation experience
- Copywriting experience
- MailChimp, MachForm and SurveyMonkey experience
- Education up to degree level
If you would like to hear more and apply please send through an updated version of your CV.
- London - West
- Contact Name:
- Charlie Freeth