Marketing Analytics Manager
Marketing Analytics Manager - Financial Services
A global financial services company is looking to add a Marketing Analytics Manager/Analyst to its UK team.
Remote/work from home available with the occasional expectation of visiting the London office. In addition the company are offering a starting salary of up to £60,000 plus benefits.
Duties will include:
- Building and maintaining data driven analytics for the marketing team to optimise strategy and ROI
- Collect data and interpret key metrics across online marketing campaigns and web pages
- Collect business requirements for data modelling requirements
- Identifying opportunities for automation
- Compiling data, data sets and data models to enable budget planning and forecasting
- Building data insights and visualisations
To be considered suitable you will need to have previous experience in marketing data analysis, web analytics, marketing data modelling as well as the following:
- Good understanding of marketing concepts and strategy
- Digital analytics and ability to interpret data and present recommendations to the business
- Database and reporting experience with Google Analytics, Hubspot, Googletech, HotJar etc.
- Ability to improve conversion, analysing spend and effectiveness
- Knowledge in budgeting, forecasting and modelling
To apply, please send a copy of your CV
- London - Central
- Contact Name:
- Chris Hiett