This is a newly created opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a leading finance firm in Northampton. This role will be 100% office based and is paying a salary of £45,000 + bonus.
To be considered for this position the ideal candidate will be fully or part qualified (ACCA / CIMA / ACA) or have a relevant degree in accountancy or finance or business.
As the Management Accountant you will work closely with the Finance Manager and Finance Director in supporting a business with circa 70 members of staff.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare monthly management accounts and other financial reports including budgets and KPIs.
- Monthly, quarterly & yearly reporting and analysis
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Monthly P&L reviews and associated reconciliations
- Manage payment runs, ensuring prompt and efficient payment to suppliers
- Draft for review and process quarterly VAT returns
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to take an instrumental role in helping the organisation grow. My client can offer excellent career progression and full mentoring from the Finance Manager and Finance Director.
The successful candidate will need to undergo a criminal record check and credit history check.
This role is 100% office based and is paying a salary of £35,000 - £45,000 + impressive annual bonus. Based on the outskirts of Northampton (Northamptonshire) you will need your own transport to reach their site.
If you are an experienced Management Accountant and you are looking for a new challenge please send me your CV immediately.
- Contact Name:
- Christian Patton