Lead Software Tester
Lead Software Tester - £58,000
Fully remote working
A market leading, business are seeking a certified ISTQB or ISEB Lead Software Tester with a wealth of Project/ engagement experience to join their team in this newly created position.
Reporting into the Head of Testing this exciting opportunity has a wide reaching remit and will include, Planning (including creation and execution of agreed test strategies), cost estimation, relationship management, and project execution utilising preferred onshore and nearshore vendor partner resources.
You will be responsible for ensuring the appropriate testing tools and techniques are used to ensure that new and amended applications, platforms and services, perform as specified and intended by the business requirements and functional specification. Additionally you will work with and support Test Managers, Project Managers, Development Managers and business analysts to ensure system, integration, end to end and regression testing is performed as specified.
This role has responsibility for managing all Test analysts both internally, from external vendors and any staff seconded from the business.
The Test Lead position is ideally suited to a pro-active individual with experience of working in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment who can demonstrate the following capabilities:
• Customer focussed - client engagement
• Knowledge of all aspects of testing (Integration, system, end to end and regression)
• Corporate, Industry and Professional Testing and IT Standards (ISTQB Foundation - minimum)
• Team leadership and management of partner resources
• Strong communication, influencing and relationship-building, at all levels including with external partners
• Able to demonstrate an understanding of the test life cycle.
• Knowledge of formal defect management.
• Project (test) planning, estimation, and work allocation
• Service delivery on time with acceptable quality
• Motivation of team members
The position will be based from home liaising with other UK and European based testers and test partners. This role additionally offers flexible working around core hours. They offer generous benefits including 25 days holiday + 4 days at Christmas and offer true work/ life balance.
- IT Development
- Contact Name:
- Sheryl Hannan