Lead Penetration Tester
A well-established organisation focused on reducing the risk of cybercrime is looking for a Lead Penetration Tester to provide inspirational leadership to its team. This client embraces flexible working, and this position is fully remote based.
Within this role of significant responsibility, you will lead the Information Security team and oversee the delivery of structured cyber security assessments for clients. You will assess vulnerabilities, provide advice and guidance on how to mitigate information security risks and encourage the adoption of cyber security best practices. You will have overall responsibility for external web and systems assessments, internal and external vulnerability assessments, and security awareness training.
- Leading and developing a growing team
- Review, quality assure, and approve all cyber security assessments
- Penetration testing
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Performing security assessments
- Producing test reports to the company standards
- Supporting Network and Application security testing
- Ability to create clear, concise policies and procedures
- Hold a cyber security certification (CISMP/CISSP/CREST/OSCP)
- Expertise in security assessments, testing, and training
- Experience providing leadership to technical teams
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Penetration Tester
- Experience with Penetration Testing toolsets
- Technical experience with server builds and network security
This is an outstanding opportunity for an accomplished InfoSec Engineer/Pen Tester keen to pursue a career in cyber technical delivery to join a people-focused organisation dedicated to strengthening resistance against cybercrime that offers a great benefits package.
- IT Security
- Contact Name:
- Briony Lenderyou-Ferguson